Tuesday, November 4, 2014

What I Wore

30 Days Of Thankful 2014 - Day 4 - WHAT I WORE
Some of the bloggers I follow present a weekly post called "WHAT I WORE".  They generally take a cute picture of themselves in a few outfits that they've worn that week and list where they found each part of the outfit, along with accessories.  Sometimes the combinations are cute and inspirational to copy, but other times, not so much.  Last week, I participated in a "Week In The Life" project, a way to document the ordinary events in your life for one week's time.  While I didn't document all of my outfits, I did manage to take a photo of my shoes each morning before I left for work.  Doing so, gave a glimpse into my closet and how I chose to dress for each occasion during that week.  (right after I took this photo, I noticed that the little bow on one of my shoes had fallen off, so I had to snip the other one off once I got to work).
Over the years, I've learned that my own personal style is more about comfort than high style.  I've even become more confident embracing that comfortable style.  I'm thankful, however, for the many different designs of clothing and that there is truly something for everyone.  Can't wait to see "WHAT YOU WORE" today!


Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature