Saturday, November 1, 2014

Home

30 Days of Thankful - Day 1 - HOME
I've lived in my house for 20+ years.  It's not all fancy--a very ordinary house that is rather small in comparison to those of many of my friends.  It's an older house that seems to always "need" something---more storage, bigger bathrooms, new paint, repairs to the ceiling.  The list goes on and on.  Since Ron and I married, we sometimes talk about moving---it would great to have something a little bigger when family comes to visit.   But, in the meantime (and quite possibly forever), we've worked to make it better.  And if I'm really honest, deep down, I don't want to leave it because it feels like HOME to me.  It's safe, and there are great neighbors and it's where I raised my girls.  There are bigger places and nicer places, but they aren't HOME.

What is HOME to you?  Is it a building?  Is it a town?  Is it a feeling?

Be sure to tag your photos with our special hashtag #30DaysOfThankful.   Thanks for joining me as we celebrate the wonderful parts of our lives.
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature