Thursday, November 20, 2014

Gadgets

30 Days of Thankful 2014 - Day 20 - GADGETS
Some people are and some people aren't, but I am.  I'm a GADGETS person.  I love technology and enjoy playing with it and learning how to use it.  I'm married to a GADGETS guy as well, so between us, we have 3 phones, 2 laptops, 3 iPads/tablets and one printer.  And those are just the things that are hooked up and working.  I also have a computerized die-cutting machine and new sewing machine is billed as a "Sewing Computer".   In fact, I can easily get swept up in whatever GADGET I'm working on and have hours pass without me even realizing it.  Of course, I like it best when my GADGETS are working well, but around my office, I'm often the one that is called to troubleshoot the tech problems.
Are you a GADGETS girl?  Do enjoy the challenge of a new device or avoid it at all costs?
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature