Friday, November 14, 2014

Exercise

30 Days of Thankful 2014 - Day 14 - EXERCISE
Over the last few years, I've begun a semi-regular EXERCISE routine.  I say semi-regular, because I get into the swing of working out regularly and then something seems to happen to put a kink into my habit.  Sometimes, life just gets busy and other times, there have been illnesses or injuries that get in the way.  But ALWAYS, once I get out of the routine, it is so much harder to start again.  While last year, I was working out with weights a couple of evenings a week and running on a couple of other days, this summer I pretty much stopped all of it after injuring my wrist.  (I know my wrist doesn't doesn't really affect my running but, . . .)
This fall, I'm getting back in the habit of EXERCISE.  I've started running again and am now looking for somewhere to get in some upper body strengthening workouts.  I'll keep you posted . . .

What does EXERCISE mean to you?  Is it something you do regularly, or something you wish you did regularly?
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature