Saturday, November 8, 2014

Beauty

30 Days of Thankful 2014 - Day 8 - BEAUTY
They say that BEAUTY is in the eye of the beholder, and I guess that is true.  What you find beautiful, I might not---and vice versa.  But, sometimes, it only takes fresh eyes to appreciate the BEAUTY that is so close at hand.   When we went to Alaska, the BEAUTY that was all around us was so spectacular---impossible to miss!  Since I had never seen it before, everything was amazing and breath-taking.  There is no way to compare where I live with the views there because they are so different--like comparing apples to oranges.  
Today, I will be thankful for the BEAUTY that is in my daily life.  I hope to be on the lookout for those things that I previously might have taken for granted, however small, and recognize them for the BEAUTY that they hold.  I hope you'll do the same.  
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature