Sunday, November 2, 2014

Nature

30 Days of Thankful - Day 2 - NATURE
I know that some people hate spiders and others associate them with Halloween, but there is no denying the wonderful hand of NATURE at work in their webs.   Each time I see one, I am completely in awe.  How can one tiny little creature dangle on such delicate threads and weave something so magnificent in such a short period of time?   Recently, I returned home from church one afternoon, to find this stretched between my fence and a nearby bush.  The sun was shining brightly, and it made the silky strings glisten like diamonds.  Even the spider was pretty incredible in my opinion (although I'm happiest when they are outdoors).
I think that NATURE is one of God's most amazing creations, so it is only natural that I feel closest to Him when I am outdoors surrounded by it.  What gift of NATURE are you going to capture today?
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature