Tuesday, January 2, 2007

About Me

Hi!  I'm Linda, a wife, mother and grandmother.  Family is super important to me, and in fact, it has grown quite a bit lately.  In the last couple of years, I married my best friend and added his three children and 3 grandchildren to my own 2 daughters and 2 grandsons!   It's wonderful!!

I am a preschool inclusion teacher with a passion for helping those in need, whether that be through my job or my church activities.  I also love creating . . . sewing, crafting, scrapbooking, photography, repurposing . . . and can spend all day combing through a pile of antiques (some might call it junk, but I like to imagine what it COULD be).  Lately, I've been wanting to try my hand at art journaling and Bible journaling, so check back and see how it is going.

I am so glad that you stopped by to visit.  I hope that you enjoy browsing my posts.  Feel free to leave a comment or check out my pages on social media.
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature