Thursday, November 6, 2014

Friendship

30 Days of Thankful 2014 - Day 6 - FRIENDSHIP
FRIENDSHIP is one of life's most wonderful treasures.   It is so important to have someone to laugh with, to cry with, to bounce ideas off of or just to be silent.   Some people have one person that takes on all of those roles for them, while others enjoy a whole host of people that each fill a particular need.   Throughout the years, I have been blessed with FRIENDSHIPS on many different levels-- some lasted for just a season, while others have endured the test of time.
I hope that you are reminded today of your special FRIENDSHIPS and find a special way to pay depict this prompt.  As I write this, I am reminded of how very thankful I am for each of you---some I know very well and others I have only met through this challenge.   But, it's true---Life is better with friends!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature