Thursday, November 13, 2014

Children

30 Days of Thankful 2014 - Day 13 - CHILDREN
When my girls were young, they had annual opportunities to get together with their cousins.  Being the oldest of the bunch, they generally spent lots of time preparing for the visit by planning activities, plays and craft projects for them all to enjoy.   Each of them has their own unique personality, yet they have always enjoyed being together so much.  They are now mostly grown and are even beginning to have CHILDREN of their own.  We don't get together much anymore either since distance and time get in the way, but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again during the Thanksgiving Break.  Hard to believe how much time has passed since this picture of the CHILDREN was taken on one of our family vacations.
I'm so thankful to again have young CHILDREN in my personal life (I've always had them in my work life).  Marrying Ron made me an instant grandmother and I love it!!  It's becoming more and more fun as I get to experience their births now, too.     What CHILDREN are you thankful to have in your life?
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature