Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Play

30 Days of Thankful 2014 - Day 19 - PLAY
While yesterday we focused on work, today, our focus is on the opposite--PLAY.  I don't know about you, but I have several hobbies, most of which I've enjoyed for quite a long time.  When I have no pressing work to do (or when I want to avoid housework), I generally choose some sort of creativity as my PLAY.  I love to PLAY with paper, pens, fabric and even computer programs.  As with many hobbies, the supplies are almost as fun as the activities itself.  And, I seem to need to spread things all around me before I can become inspired enough to PLAY with them--which isn't too much of a problem unless it is spread out on the dining table.  ;-)
What do you do away from work and responsibilities?  How do you unwind?  How do you PLAY?  I hope that you find this Instagram challenge a bit of PLAY--I do!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature