Sunday, June 14, 2009

Shadow Sunday--Under the Berry Bush

There were plenty of shadows out at the blueberry patch yesterday. The sun was high overhead and the day was hot, but there were lots of shadows under the branches. Be sure to check out the other Shadow Shots captured over at Harriett's blog (click here). And if you're interested in learning more about your camera and improving your photography, pop on over to visit our free online course (click here).
Be First to Post Comment !
sewtakeahike said...

I'm so jealous you got to pick blueberries!! How fun!

prkl, Finland said...

Nice shadows. Blueberry is one of my fav berries, have blueberry yogurt in my fridge as we "speak". Haven't pick them up like that thou. I go to the forrest and pick the wild ones. That looks much easier. And probably tastes better as they're refined. Then again, maybe not.. ;) Happy SSS!

whizkid said...

Those blueberries look so yum! and deep shadows too..:)

thanks for dropping by the blog. have a nice and sunny week!

Sylvia K said...

What fun! Blueberries and a great shadow shot! Love it!

dianasfaria.com said...

I love blueberries & your shadows are great!

srp said...

The blueberries near here in Pungo don't get ready to pick until later in July... they are really yummy though... these look really sweet....thanks for stopping by!

Chubby Chieque said...

What a cool shot you have today. I love the blueberries...

I myself is waiting till my raspberries bear fruits.

LOVELY...

Enjoy your Sunday p.m.

Jacqui said...

Wow - blueberries already? You luck things - our early ones are still flower buds. Great shadows though.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Under berry bush
shadows ripen, turning blue
like tart summer fruit.

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

The shadows are lovely...and so are the blueberries! Yum:D

Catherine said...

love those shadow patterns on your hand..

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Blueberries are my favorite - so this has to be the best shadow shot out there this week!!

Hey Harriet said...

Mmmmm...blueberries! YUM! How lucky you are to pick them fresh off the bush! I have to buy mine from the fruit & veg shop and they cost a fortune!!! The shadows shots are just lovely :)

sunnymama said...

Great shadows! I really like the second shot with the shadows on the hand too :)

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature