Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Puppy Fun

This evening I went to eat at my step-mother's house. She invited me and Emmi to come over for dinner and a walk around the block. Emmi isn't around other dogs much at all, so she got really excited when she saw Bonnie. Of course, after she realized that Bonnie is about the same size as her, but a lot stronger, she wasn't too sure she wanted to play after all. Here's Bonnie playing her favorite role---Queen of the Leather Chair.and Emmi in her usual role---the lowly dog who hasn't yet learned to jump up on a chair. Emmi and Bonnie are just about the same height now -- in fact, Emmi may be slightly taller. But Bonnie is much stockier, weighs more and has strong legs. Emmi is kind of a wimp---she barks a lot, but is too scared to jump up or down from things. So they spent much of the evening like this--- Of course, with eyes like those, I would stay as far away as possible. But, being all bark and no bite, Emmi quickly ran away as fast as she could when Bonnie actually jumped down and tried to play!
Be First to Post Comment !
Callie said...

By the way, every time I visit your blog now, I get the "love in a coffee shop" song in my head.

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature