Monday, September 22, 2014

What's For Dinner?

September SNAPS 2014 - Day 22 - WHAT'S FOR DINNER?
Some nights I cook dinner for the two of us, and other nights we opt to go out.  I imagine you do the same.   With our busy schedule and my picky palate, sometimes it's hard to come up with new ideas to cook.  A couple of years ago, I was inspired to try "crockpot freezer meals" that I'd seen on Pinterest. (you can see my post on it over here)  I bought all the supplies, then chopped and mixed everything and bagged it all up, leaving us with about 10 meals ready to cook over the next few months.  Some were better than others, but all of them were good and it was so nice to not have to worry about WHAT'S FOR DINNER on those nights.
I really need to do that again---the freezer is bare and my schedule is busy!  What's on the menu for you tonight?  





Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature