Thursday, September 25, 2014

Behind

September SNAPS 2014 - Day 25 - BEHIND
To be honest, I was not at all sure what photo to use as a prompt for this at first.  As I looked back through photos on my computer, I remembered our "amazing squirrel rescue" Back in March, I found this tiny baby squirrel BEHIND our gate, causing much excitement among our dogs.
Who knows what you'll find!   Maybe a look BEHIND will open up a whole new world of possibilities----or at least some new inspiration!

And speaking of new inspiration, it's time to begin thinking about the upcoming October Instagram challenge.  Do you want to continue along with me?  Do you know a friend that might be interested?  If so, send me a quick email to let me know and I'll add you to the list.  


Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature