Saturday, September 20, 2014

Clean

September SNAPS 2014 - Day 20 - Clean
I am the world's worst housekeeper.  Always have been, and I guess I always will be.  I seem to be much better at making a mess than cleaning one up.  And there is always a mess to be made around here, whether it be painting or sewing or scrapbooking . . .   But, every so often, I get a wild hair and feel the need to purge and CLEAN out.   Ron and I just bought a new mattress set---finally going from a full size to a queen size!  Woo-hoo!!!!  Of course, that means that I needed to do a bit (okay, a LOT) of CLEANing to get ready.  Our bedroom is not that big and we have little to no storage, so everything we own seems to always be on display.   It sure felt good to fill up a bunch of bags with things that I no longer need!   Next up . . . the storage building.

Now, I know that some of you are immaculate housekeepers---I've SEEN your homes.  So what does the word CLEAN mean to you?  A freshly dusted surface?   A groomed puppy?
#septemberSNAPS2014
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature