Saturday, September 6, 2014

Garden Fresh

September SNAPS 2014 - Day 6 - Garden Fresh
You may notice that I changed up the name of this prompt a little bit--hopefully to give you a little more freedom in what you capture.

For the first time this year, I planted my first vegetable garden.  I grew almost all of the plants from seed and naturally I had more success with some varieties than with others.  It was particularly exciting at the very beginning when the seeds were just beginning to sprout.  And that very first harvest--so fun!!  I love tomatoes and they are just so much better when they are home grown in your own garden!  GARDEN FRESH!
You don't have to have your own vegetable garden to capture this prompt, however.  The produce department of your grocery store might be the perfect inspiration for you.  Or perhaps you have a flower garden in your yard that brings your joy.  Or maybe a neighbor does!   Looking forward to seeing your GARDEN FRESH photos.

#SeptemberSNAPS2014
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature