Sunday, September 28, 2014

In The Mirror

September SNAPS - Day 28 - IN THE MIRROR

Lately, what I see when I look IN THE MIRROR is very different from what it was a few years ago.  There are more pounds looking back at me and my hair is whiter than before.  But, the truth is, that will probably change again in the next few years.  Of course, age brings with it some truths that the mirror just can't conceal.  But, if I focus on those things as negative, then I totally miss out on the joy of getting older.  Age also brings a confidence and satisfaction with life that sometimes seems a bit elusive when we are younger.
It's time for a selfie.  Perhaps you can capture that wisdom you've gained or the twinkle in your eye that replaced a previous loneliness.  Or maybe you will choose to capture yourself in the styles of today, or in the midst of a chaotic workday.  LOOK IN THE MIRROR.  What do you see?
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature