Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Look Up

September SNAPS 2014 - Day 2 - LOOK UP
As I LOOKED UP while writing this, I could see the kitchen ceiling of Jana's kitchen.  However, if I moved a few feet back, looking up gave me a completely different view---going up the stairway with light streaming in through a window on the second level.   Even that view changed depending on where I stood.  
If I moved a few steps in the opposite direction and looked up, I could see a cloud-filled sky through her glass patio doors.  
Sometimes, the slightest movement or change in our thought pattern opens up a whole new perspective through which we can view things.    

Today, try LOOKING UP.  What do you see?  Clouds, trees, architectural features?  Is it time to move over a little to take a look at things in a different way.  

If you are interested in joining us in the project and would like me to send you the daily email prompts, just comment below with your contact information and I'll add you to our growing list.

#SeptemberSNAPS2014
Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

I'm way impressed by that photo in our foyer. Looks so architectural... Wish I couldclaim it as my own since it was in my house :)

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature