Friday, December 5, 2008

20 Days until . . .

Wow, this year has flown by! I can hardly believe that there are only 20 more days until Christmas. Fortunately, I have almost finished my Christmas shopping. Of course, that's about all that I have completed. I have yet to decorate the house, complete the ornaments for the family swap or finish making my Christmas cards. However, I have begun receiving ornaments from the swap.

My aunt Jerri sent this felt boot that she sewed using bits of lace and
buttons. And today, I received this great little pouch from Jana,filled with a tiny Christmas journal. So cute! I've been busily working on my ornaments. For some reason, I decided to attempt yet another completely "new to me" craft. Maybe it was the Art Tour in Ruston that I recently attended, or maybe it's just the fact that I've always wanted to take watercolor lessons, but I am using that medium in my project. I just hope they don't turn into a complete mess! Without divulging any secrets, here are a few photos of the beginning stages---hope to get them in the mail Monday morning.
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature