Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday Chores

Monday: Wash Day
Tuesday: Ironing Day
Wednesday: Sewing Day
Thursday: Market Day
Friday: Cleaning Day
Saturday: Baking Day
Sunday: Day of Rest


Hooray for the weekend! I have an endless list of things to get done in the next few days.
And if I'd been following the above schedule, I should obviously be baking today. But instead, today began with a smattering of small chores: hanging up clothes, putting photos in new frames, taking out the recycling, trimming the lantana bush, etc., etc.

But, this little chore was by far the most satisfying today.
On my breakfast table, I keep a small bank to put loose change in.
Every few months, I roll the coins and take them to the bank. It's been quite a while since I rolled them, so today I decided to gather up the change and see how much I had.
Wow! $58.00! That almost takes care of a couple of the doorknobs I just bought!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature