Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow Day diverted

Winter Weather Advisory

That's what you see when you look up my zip code on www.weather.com right now. Down in Louisiana, we don't see that very often, so you can imagine that when we heard the possibility of freezing rain and sleet, teachers (and probably kids) all over our school district were crossing their fingers and wishing for a snow day.
Last week, Valine and her friends down south had an unexpected day off when they awoke to this in Prairieville, so it could happen here!

But, alas . . . looks like we'll be in school after all. While areas north of us are experiencing some winter precipitation, we're just watching for it.
Be First to Post Comment !
irmaJ said...

I came across your blog this morning and I related with your comment about not getting any snow. I live in Western Washington and for the most part, we get rain. I love the snow and am always hoping that it will snow long enough for us to enjoy it. Well, God must have heard me parying for that and we have snow! Lot's of it! It is so white and clean. Check out my blog for pictures! Enjoyed your site.

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature