Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Extreme Home Makeover (part 3)

This past weekend I purchased new fabric for my bedroom windows. I was lucky enough to run across a sale at Hancock's and found this fabric in the sale section and it was marked down an additional percentage for that day only! The print is a bit more subdued than I'd first imagined, but the colors were perfect and I love a bargain!

I used an old pattern I have, to make these valances for my bedroom. After the birthday painting that took place during the Thanksgiving break, everything looks so much fresher and clean. I still need to touch up the paint on the windowsills and around the baseboards/doors(tomorrow, I hope). I found the brown bolster at Ross yesterday for $5 but I still want to make some throw pillows for the bed and cover the wooden chair.
And yes, I know I need to put up the light cover on the ceiling fan (or take down the ceiling fan) and paint the chair. That "to do" list goes on and on, but the kids certainly helped me make a good dent in it!!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature