Sunday, December 21, 2008

Frustration

I needed to be at church early this morning for a last-minute hand bell rehearsal/warm-up. Unfortunately, when I went out to my car, it wouldn't start. The bells dinged and lights on the dashboard flashed, but the car didn't start. A bit panicked, I quickly called my friend, Carol, who was also going to be playing and caught her before she left her house and she came and picked me up. When I got back home, I tried again, hoping it would miraculously start after time to rest or something, but still nothing! BOO!

I have free Roadside Assistance, but does that mean it has to be out on the road?? Will they come if it's parked under my carport??

P. S. Yes, they will come to your house and even to your carport. Also, after you wait on hold on the phone for an extended period of time and then have a service person come out, they will ask what problem the car is having. As you get in to demonstrate the noise, the car will then start--just to make you look like you are a complete idiot!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature