Saturday, December 27, 2008

Crafty Christmas

Now that all the gifts have been sent and opened, I can show you some of the crafty things from this holiday. Each year I try to make at least one handmade gift for Jana and Callie---something that is just from me, not Santa or anyone else. For Callie, I made this purse set. That's the Martha Stewart reversible purse and the zippered purse is made following SplitYarn's directions. I added the little key ring just for fun.

For Jana, I made another Martha Stewart reversible purse in gray and this lap quilt using a couple of Amy Butler charm sets. Jana gave me the greatest calendar! She doesn't really consider herself a seamstress at all, but I think she's wrong---this is great! The numbers are covered buttons that have Velcro underneath so I can change them according to the month and she did the printing from her computer (I've got to see exactly how she did it because it turned out so well).
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature