Sunday, November 30, 2008

What I Did On My Thanksgiving Vacation

Remember in elementary school when you had to write a paragraph about what you'd done on a recent vacation? While I didn't travel, I had a vacation from work. So, here are a few of the things I did on my Thanksgiving Vacation:

--Cleaned out my closets
--Taught Sunday School

--Helped Callie clean her bedroom

--Gave Emmi and haircut and bath

--Took 2 car loads of stuff to Goodwill

--Shopped for Christmas presents

--Made Christmas presents for my co-workers
--Visited with my brother and his family from New York
--Shopped for paint and supplies
--Painted the hallway ceiling and walls

--Walked/ran the Turkey Trot (3 mile race on
Thanksgiving morning) --Ate Thanksgiving Dinner with my family at Shreveport Country Club
--Played Mad Gab with family
--Took family photos
--Watched a movie I would have never watched on my own!("Run Fatboy, Run" with Jana, Rob and my niece, Leslie)
--Mudded the wallpaper seams in my bedroom and sanded them (the girls and their husbands painted them)
--Took Jana shopping for dress pants
--Cooked a big pot of chili and invited the Jamar side of the family over---lots of fun and laughter

--Hugged Dan "good-bye"
--Hemmed 5 pairs of pants for Jana and Callie
--Hugged Callie and Jordan "good-bye"
--Hugged David, Leslie and Laura "good-bye"

--Constructed a set of angel wings and halos for a skit at church

--Wrapped Christmas gifts

--Chased Emmi down the street when she got out of the front door

--Hugged Jana and Rob "good-bye"

--Cleaned up my new, fresh bedroom

--Took a nap


Now, it's back to work and regular work schedule.
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature