Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spring Comes

"Sitting quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by itself." --Zen Proverb

Well, I can't believe that I've actually posted for this many days in a row!! I'm running out of "profound thoughts" (haha), so today I'll just post a couple of pictures I took
today--the weather was so beautiful and after work I sat outside in the swing while I talked to Jana. A few years ago, she gave me this great iron bird feeder. It sits out on my back deck and I love the weathered look it has developed over the years.
Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

congrats on your regular blogging. wow, that bird feeder looks completely different than when i gave it to you. but i have to agree, i really like the patina that it has developed.

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature