Friday, July 23, 2010

Flea Market Style

Months ago, the first issue of Flea Market Style magazine came out. I bought it and read it from cover to cover. When I saw Valine a few weeks later, I gave her my copy (after I was sure that I'd be able to find another for myself) and she loved it as much as I did. I love following their blog, too and getting to know the people behind the scenes. Right now, they are offering a giveaway--a beautiful necklace from Heather Bullard.

(all of her things are so beautiful)

To enter, all you have to do is leave a comment mentioning your favorite article from the magazine. Now the whole magazine is wonderful, but with my past blog posts like this and this and even this (there are more, but I won't list them all), I knew without a doubt that my favorite article was the one about the Canton, TX Trade Days. I must admit that I'd never heard of the "legend" they mention in the article, but Valine and I intend to look her up the next time we're there!

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature