Friday, July 16, 2010

Escape with My Best Friend

Since my trip to Mexico was canceled, I made the last minute decision to join Valine and friends for the summer Camp Crop-A-Lot. I came down a couple of days early just to relax and visit and was greeted with a bed tray full of goodies.

Yesterday, after breakfast on the patio

she took me to Houmas House Plantation

where we wandered the grounds (in the intense heat, I might add) and then ate lunch. Houmas House was once the largest sugar plantation in the South. Today the grounds are filled with flowers, live oak trees and fish ponds. It was a wonderful day!!! Here are a few highlights.












Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

I'm glad to hear you're having a good time. Wish we were :)

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature