Monday, July 5, 2010

Beach Beauty-Revisited

(Since I never could figure out how to post the pictures from my iPhone, I am adding them now, as a re-post)
I spent the last week on vacation with my brother, Dan. Most of the week we've enjoyed my other 2 brothers and their families on Nantucket Island. Before heading back to the mainland this afternoon, we went with David and Laura over to Dionis beach to relax. And relax we did----it was beautiful! Besides hunting for shells and flying a kite, Laura and I built a wonderful sand mermaid.From Mommy's Treasures
From Mommy's Treasures

From Mommy's Treasures

From Mommy's Treasures

From Mommy's Treasures

If I can figure out how to upload the picture from my phone I'll show you. If not, well
I have lots of stories to tell and tons of pictures to sort--later.
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature