Monday, July 19, 2010

Houmas Critters

As Valine and I wandered around the gardens at Houmas House we snapped pictures of flowers, fountains and buildings. As we looked back over my roll that evening, we realized that there were quite a few critters in the pictures. Some I took pictures of intentionally,


<>
s





but others were hidden at the time and only revealed as we looked back over the pictures.
----see the tiny frog on the lily pad?


----and how about this dragonfly?


Be First to Post Comment !
jabblog said...

Lovely colours in these photos. I especially like the second dragonfly - it looks as if it's made from sterling silver!

Kendra said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! My mom told me about your blog, and I've enjoyed looking at your pictures. They are really beautiful.

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature