Saturday, July 31, 2010

Round Robin-By the Water

This Round Robin challenge is "By The Water" and here's my interpretation. After browsing here, be sure to check out the amazing entries by the other Robins ---here's a list of their links.

My most recent water photos are from my visit to Houmas House Plantation, in Darrow, LA:

Goldfish in one of the fountains


The Oriental Garden


Spanish moss (one of Louisiana's trademarks) hanging in trees near a pond






Be First to Post Comment !
Gattina said...

Beautiful pictures ! The bubbles in the fountain are so nice too !

Carly said...

Hi Linda :)

Awww... I have that song in my head now, I think it's called, "Three Little Fishes." LOL. I will be humming it all day.

I love the little bridge. What a lovely, lush place to relax.

:)

-Carly

Kim, USA said...

Oh wow love your shots!! Happy weekend!

Waterdrop

Karen Funk Blocher said...

What a beautiful place, beautifully captured!

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

I LOVE the photos! I want to live there!
I particularly love the bridge shot! Beautiful...
~Margaret

Jama said...

Love that gorgeous bridge shot! the garden must be really beautiful.

Scrabblequeen said...

Beautiful lighting! I love the blue bridge and the hanging moss.

Monica said...

What a beautiful location, it looks very relaxing and calming. =)

Sorry to be late with my visit.

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature