Saturday, July 3, 2010

Round Robin - Food Prep

For this theme, Food Preparation, I pulled out a couple of pictures from earlier this year. You've seen them before, but since my usual food preparation often consists of getting a box out of the freezer and sticking the contents in the microwave, I thought this one would be much more interesting.
I love to chop vegetables---and these I even liked to eat!!
From Mommy's Treasures

From Mommy's Treasures
From Mommy's Treasures

Be sure to take a look at what the other Robins have been preparing.
Be First to Post Comment !
Carly said...

Hi Linda :)

Lovely prepping! I liked both pics a lot, but the onion is especially nice! The final outcome looks amazing, what is it? It's making me hungry! :)

-Carly

Gattina said...

Your photos are gorgeous ! ready for a cook book !
I hate chopping vegetables, now it has become Mr. G's job, since he is also retired, lol !

Sandy Trefger said...

I agree with Carly! Very nice photos and the onion is wonderful and I think we need the recipe of this dish!

Karen Funk Blocher said...

These are wonderfully photographed! I especially like the third one. Can I have mine without onions, please? ;)

Jama said...

The last photo sure looks yummy! what's that? Onions are must have ingredients in all my cooking, just love the taste and aroma, especially when you fry them in hot oil. I use lots of spices and ground chillies in almost all of my cooking.

Unknown said...

Hi Linda, you have nailed this assignment with some great food shots, nicely thought out composition and soft lighting.

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature