Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summer Rules

A while back, at CCL, I noticed a set of tags in their Camp Store. I didn't purchase them then, but after I left I thought about them several times and decided that I wanted to use them to make a new album. The "Rules of Summer" seemed like a great way to document some highlights from Summer 2009. Valine picked them up at the store and dropped them in the mail to me and in the meantime, I chose various photos to print and planned my pages. I decided to adjust all the pictures I was using to be "color-tinted"---a bit of a vintage feel.

I've completed the album now and wanted to let you see what I've done. (there is one picture missing--one that was left out of my photo order, so I'm going to have to re-order it. (I think that you can click on the picture to see them larger).
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature