Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back To School

While going back to school usually includes new clothes and new shoes and new school supplies and things like that, I don't seem to have any of those this year. And while classroom teachers are always scrambling trying to get their rooms ready for the new batch of students, this is generally a slower time for me as an itinerant teacher. After all, we can't really even check on our students yet since everyone is getting settled these first few days. On the other hand, we have a fresh batch of IEP's to write and hold in the next few days---something that signals larger caseloads than usual for this school year. So, as a little "pick-me-up" for my co-workers, I put together a little gift for each of them.

I've been saving water bottles again and doing some sewing and printing and filling and now I have gifts to bring to school tomorrow morning. Happy School Year!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature