Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Stuff and Nonsense

Making : a decoupaged cross

Listening : to some random TV show---maybe "America's Got Talent"??

Expecting : a trip to Canton in the next month or so

Drinking : Diet Coke

Reading : my blog roll

Wanting : more time in the day

Looking: for fabric and supplies to include in the IBOL

Watching: something or other on TV (not really watching, but it's noise in the background)

Playing : fetch with Emmi

Sewing : a sock monkey for Craft Hope

Wishing : I'd already been to the grocery store--the cupboard is bare!

Enjoying : the ever-so-slightly cooler temperatures

Liking : the strips and chips from KFC (regardless of how unhealthy they are)

Planning : a trip to Atlanta to visit the girls and husbands

Wondering : how I can fit in a trip to visit Amanda in the next couple of weeks

Missing : my mama and daddy

Hoping : this weekend with Dan goes well

Marveling : at how much progress one of my students has made since I met her last year and how her mother manages it all

Needing : a few less meetings and a little more free time

Smelling : the not-so-faint smell of smoke left from the other day when I forgot about a pan left on the stove--I was boiling sugar water for the hummingbirds and walked outside to talk with my neighbor. When I came back in the kitchen was filled with smoke! Will it ever stop smelling?

Wearing : sweaty exercise clothes

Sitting : in the computer room with Emmi on my lap now

Singing : "I'll Fly Away" (Callie got that stuck in my head)

Thinking : about doing some reading tonight

Feeling : content

meme borrowed from one girl, who nabbed it from jhoanna, who got it from pip.

Feel free to grab it for yourself and make modifications to fit you!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature