Saturday, August 15, 2009

Shutter School Macro Mode

Macro Mode--you know that setting on your camera that has the little flower? Even the most basic "point and shoot" cameras usually have it. The lesson at Shutter School right now focuses on using the macro mode to shoot really great pictures. I have to say, this is my favorite thing right now---I love getting really close to interesting objects. Seems that flowers are the most colorful right now, but the other day, I captured yet another dragonfly out front on the lantana bush. I love the way the macro mode was able to capture even the tiny veins in his wings, so intricate and beautiful. If you want to give it a try, hop on over the Shutter School website to pick up a few helpful hints and then post some of your photos on the Flickr site.
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature