Saturday, August 22, 2009

Round Robin - Birds

This time the Round Robin challenge features one of my favorite topics---Birds. Here are a few I've seen lately. From the Atlanta Zoo . . .
Be First to Post Comment !
Carly said...

Hi Linda :)

What an impressive collection of birds. So lovely! I can't decide which one I like the best! They are all wonderful!

-Carly

betty said...

I loved looking at all the colorful birds!! what a pleasure that must have been to see them in person at the zoo!!!

my favorite was the funny looking one that seemed to have his wings spread a bit

enjoy your day

betty

Callie said...

I love your birds. Kind of makes you think of "hope is a thing with feathers..." don't you think? :)

Suzanne R said...

All of the birds are just stunning! What a neat place to go to see them. Great shots!

Margaret aka: Fact Woman said...

What beautiful birds. I especially like the first shot. The white eye is really piercing.

Jama said...

A beautiful selections of birds!

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature