Monday, June 18, 2012

Last summer, I lost many of my outdoor plants to the drought we experienced.  This summer seems to be off to a better start.  We've had a good bit of rain so far.   While I was in South Carolina, I worried about my herbs not getting watered, but apparently we had several rather large storms.  And there have been more since I've been home.  In fact, it seems that I might have a different problem to worry about this summer.




Yep, that's my favorite basil plant and here's the pretty little pepper plant that I've been so proud of.



They obviously don't like quite so much water at once.
There is some good news  though---I spotted my first tomato!!   Hopefully there will be more to follow.



So much for learning to make pesto!
Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

temperamental little buggers they are... maybe once they dry up they'll perk up a bit!

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature