Monday, June 18, 2012

Demo

Demo-----as in demolition, not demonstration!!   This is what my front porch looked like when I got home from work this afternoon.



UGH!!



After finally determining the source of a leak on my front porch, I discovered that it had been going on for quite some time and in fact had rotted out some of the decking on my front porch.  Enter, Jonathan and David!   They got to work this morning tearing things out and replacing rotten boards until a short rain shower forced them to head home.





I'm hoping that they can get things finished tomorrow.  After that, I have some serious work to do to get the ironwork back in shape---not to mention the metal bench that has rusted terribly while sitting under that leak.



Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature