Sunday, May 24, 2009

Shadow Shot Sunday

Today, while browsing blogs, I ran across a new photo challenge that sounds kind of fun. Shadow Shot Sunday is a challenge to post photos of shadows. Take a look at Tracy's blog for more information. Here's my first entry--
I'm hoping that this challenge will make me more aware of the simple beauty around me and also give me another chance to improve my photography skills. Be sure to take a look at some of the other great Shadow Shots.
Be First to Post Comment !
That is the chicken said...

Wonderful clear shadows on the old weathered wood. Beautiful!

Katie said...

Welcome to SSS! Great shadow! Plants make some of the best shadows.

Sylvia K said...

What lovely, clear shadows! Perfect shot! Plants do make wonderful shadows, don't they!

M.Kate said...

That's a good SSS :P

Hey Harriet said...

That's a beautiful shot! Thanks so much for joining in Shadow Shot Sunday. Great to have you on board :)

Rosebud Collection said...

What a beautiful delicate shadow..
Lovely..

Carin said...

You started off with a very clear shadow shot.
Welcome to the fun of chasing shadows!

whizkid said...

very crisp and pretty! You're right...you are about to be addicted to shadows :)

Catherine said...

It does get you to look at the world differently...what a great start!!

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature