Monday, May 4, 2009

One Man's Junk Is Another Man's Treasure

What did I buy in Canton, you ask? Well, not a lot actually. I had a great time walking, enjoying the outdoors and my friends, but I didn't really buy that much. And some of the things that I bought, I can't post on here, because I plan for them to be gifts someday. But, here's something I can show---I found these in a stack in one of the "junky" booths. They are Bible story magazines that are about 100 years old. Each page layout has a Bible story and a beautiful drawing to illustrate the story. I thought they were so unique that I bought a couple. And on a $1 sale table, I spotted this tiny demitasse teacup. I thought it was so sweet. There were a couple more items, but I'll have to post about them later (after the gifts have been given).
Be First to Post Comment !
debbie said...

I love them! It looks like you had a great time! I want to go with you next time..

Debbie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature