Friday, May 29, 2009

200th Post

Wow! I can't believe it, but this is my 200th post!! I started this blog back in November of 2007---that's even harder to believe. Some months there have been more entries, than others, but it has been really fun to do and a great way to keep track of a few highlights in my life.

Seems appropriate to post something new and exciting, so take notice of the new badge I've added to the right side. Shutter School is a joint project between my daughter, Jana and me that will begin in the next week or so. We're hoping that you will join us as we learn to use our cameras better and more intentionally, so stay tuned for more details to follow!


P. S. Somehow as this was posted, I seem to have lost my decorative borders. Hmmmm, I was contemplating changing that anyway--maybe this is a sign . . .
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature