Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bloom Where You Are Planted

This weekend, I was a bit sore from the accident so instead of working in the yard as I had originally planned, I spent some time with Callie (who took me to lunch on Saturday for an early Mother's Day) and did a little bit of car shopping. We also stopped by Lowe's and picked out some colorful plants to brighten the pots at my house. Callie went out on the river with friends and as the Blue Angels roared overhead during BAFB's air show, I did some VERY light gardening. I found that chicken feeder on my last Canton trip for $4!Then, this afternoon, when I went out to take a few pictures, I found the first Clematis blooming on my vine. A bit later than usual, but it couldn't have happened on a more perfect day. Combined with our closing hymn this morning, "I'll Fly Away", it was a perfect tribute to my own mother!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature