Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tree Trimming

The tree trimmers came yesterday to begin work on the big cypress in my backyard.

I'm sad to see it go.

Kevin came with two of his sons and they took turns climbing the tree and cutting through the ivy. It was back-breaking work, I think and very time-consuming. At lunch this is how the tree looked:



After my workout last night, I found a message on my phone from Kevin. Unfortunately, a large limb fell from the tree, crashing through my storage building. He was able to cover the hole with a tarp he found inside the building

and hopefully everything inside has stayed dry through the winter weather drizzle all day today. Looks like I'll be needing to build a new storage building a little sooner than I'd planned.


Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature