Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Top Ten 10 MInutes

Maybe it's because I've been totally occupied sitting in a conference for 3 days, but when I saw this post, I decided 10 minutes of "nothing time" sounded wonderful! Here are my Top Ten favorite things to do when I have 10 minutes of free time: (in no particular order)

1. Take a power nap on the couch
2. Play Words with Friends (of course, I also do that when I'm supposed to be doing other things, too)
3. Flip through a decorating magazine
4. "Chat" with one of my daughters--by phone or IM
5. Read my blog roll
6. Make a list---stuff to sew/ craft, etc.
7. Sit on my deck and watch Emmi run around
8. Take a few photos
9. Send emails to family
10. SIT

How about you? What are your top 10?


Be First to Post Comment !
jabblog said...

Those all sound pretty good to me :-)

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature