Thursday, June 10, 2010

My daughters are definitely the most creative people I've ever met. Ideas just seem to ooze out of them. No mater whether it's a new craft idea, program ideas for a youth group, a special gift for someone . . . . I'm always amazed at what they come up with.

Jana has been on a sewing jag lately--it began when I was there visiting and hasn't stopped yet, it seems. Look at this tote bag after she completed the re-purpose project.
From Mommy's Treasures

You've got to check out the "before" picture here---if she hadn't shown the inside, I never would have believed it was the same bag!!

Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

Thanks mama!! We definitely learned from the best!!

debbie said...

Wow, but I do think they got this talent from their mom and grandmother!!!!

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature