Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lock-In

Last night, I was invited to attend the Mother-Daughter Lock-In at Callie's church.
From Mommy's Treasures

The children's director and Callie, the youth director, and her intern, Meghan, joined together to offer this event for 3rd - 7th grade girls.
From Mommy's Treasures

So I went. There was pizza, snacks, lots of giggling (by both moms and girls) and of course, the requisite Beauty Pageant. In this case, the girls were the "pageant coaches" for their moms and they dressed the moms, instructed them in a silly talent and how to walk the runway. In my clown makeup and trash bag hula skirt, my title was Ms. Macarena Mama.
From Mommy's Treasures

With that name, I bet you'll never guess what my talent was . . . .
I'm hoping those videos don't make it out to the public!!


Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature