Saturday, July 25, 2009

Round Robin--My Vehicle Of Choice

Well, here's my vehicle of choice. I don't get to walk nearly as much as I'd like to because my job requires me to drive all over town, but, I've found that my morning walks with K are both great exercise and good "friend therapy" and look forward to us both being back in the same town and the same time so we can get back on schedule. (of course, I actually wear shoes when I'm walking for exercise) :-)
Be First to Post Comment !
betty said...

walking is such great exercise!! I love this entry! very cleverly done!

enjoy your walks and your day :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Very smart visual Linda.
Love how your convey your message across and the contrast of the photo, color wise! Brilliant!

Have a good weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Very smart visual Linda.
Love how your convey your message across and the contrast of the photo, color wise! Brilliant!

Have a good weekend!!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
That's a great way of transportation. I don't walk very far as I have Arthritis in my knees. Love the polish color. Have a great day!

Sherrie
http://sherrie-plummer.blogspot.com/2009/07/round-robin-photo-challenge.html

Carly said...

Hi Linda :)

GREAT PHOTOGRAPH! I love walking too, there is nothing like grabbing the camera and taking a nice walk... you never know what you might find. :)

-Carly

Monica said...

Love the colors and the idea. Nicely done! Our feet get us many places. :-)

Enjoy your walks!

Natalie O. said...

We learned in my social work graduate classes about running therapy and walking therapy. Interesting stuff and very effective!

Suzanne R said...

Great entry! I like the color of your toenail polish. Smart thinking, too!

Karen Funk Blocher said...

LOL! Great shot - but where are the wheels?

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature