Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cruisin'

After an incredibly busy few days at work this week, I'm headed out of town for a quick vacation. I'm so anxious to get away and spend some time with my bestest buddy, Valine. This weekend, we'll be cropping the nights away at the summer version of Camp Crop-A-Lot! I can't wait. The last time I went, I was so organized, with photos chosen and placed carefully in bags alongside accompanying kits to complete layouts. Not so, this time. I had good intentions, but between the trip to Atlanta and my recent work schedule, I have just run out of time. Looks like I'm going to be throwing a bunch of stuff into a suitcase with the hope of sorting things out better once I arrive in Baton Rouge. After all, lots of good conversation and laughter is guaranteed anytime Valine and I get together. And even if I only complete two layouts, that will be two more than I would have finished if I'd stayed in Shreveport.

So, GOODBYE dirty dishes, piles of laundry and weeds in the flower bed. I'm setting sail on the Cropping Cruise!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature