Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Home Again

There's No Place Like Home, There's No Place Like Home. . .

Last week, I took my brother, Dan to Atlanta for vacation. We filled the week with some sigh
t-seeing, meals with my brothers, daughters and their families, and we spent WAAAYYYY too much time at the airport (I've been composing my letter to Delta in my head over the last couple of days)! Leaving most of family out on the East Coast was really hard for me this time----however, the difficulties of cancelled and postponed flights overshadowed most of the tears that were lingering near. Here are a few shots from the time we all got to share together:
Ice Cream with Jana and Rob at Brusters. . .
The Carlos Museum. . .The CNN Center. . .
Dinner at Jana's house . . .. . . and her flowerbed. . .
Dinner at my brother's house . . .Little Mulberry Park . . .The Atlanta Zoo . . .
The Laser Show at Stone Mountain . . . . . . .and lots of waiting at the airport!!!
Be First to Post Comment !
JJB said...

I'm so sorry that the darn airport had to ruin your trip. We enjoyed hanging ot with you. Come back soon!

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature